"Conventional wisdom says a single circuit of Mt. Kailash wipes out the sins of a lifetime, 108 Parikramas guarantees enlightenment. A ritual bath in the sacred Manasarovar Lake will deliver a pilgrim to Brahma's paradise and a drop drink of its water relinquishes the sins of hundred lifetimes."
- Manasarovar & Holy Mt. Kailash –
- An Ultimate Journey to Holy Mt. Kailash & Lake Manasarovar -
Here! We the, TRAIL BLAZERS commit the following terms and condition to operate Kailash Manasarovar Yatra on 2008. The following terms and conditions will be abide by us sincerely and request to devotees to be clear about the following clause.
• Yatra will be operated on the banner of TRAIL BLAZER TRAVEL CORPORATION Or as per your convenient banner, if you have a private group.
• Total Yatra from Kathmandu to Kathmandu will be 15 nights 16 days.
• At Kathmandu; Airport hotel Airport transportation by private coach.
• We will provide only 3 nights / 4 days accommodation at Kathmandu at (3 to 4) stars hotel with all meal and Kathmandu sightseeing by private coach including Pashupatinath Darshan.
• Visa fee / All Permit / All Entrance / Landing fee & Package Charge of Tibet are included in the package.
• Kathmandu – Kodari (Nepal China Boarder) – Kathmandu Transportation by Nepal’s private coach.
• We will accommodate only 4 (four) persons in a Land Cruise for whole Yatra period in Tibet territory.
• Supporting trucks will be provided to carrying all baggage, all trekking and camping equipment including grocery & Mineral water etc.
• In between thirteen (12) nights in Tibet we will accommodate 8 nights at guesthouse including Kodari (if require because of any reason) and 4 nights maximum at tented camp.
• Tented camp will be fully furnished by thick mattress, Sleeping bag & Pillow.
• We will provide down Jacket and Sleeping bag with minimum minus (-25 degree) centigrade capacity.
• Through out the journey of Tibet, we will serve you Mineral water for drinking purpose and use boiled and filtered (neutralized) water for cooking purpose.
• We will serve a delicious continental / Indian food cooked by our trained staff in campsite or guesthouse in Morning and Evening. For day meal will be served hot case packed lunch with fresh fruits, sweets and juice.
• The circumambulation (round/ Parikrama) of Manasarovar will be completed by Land Cruiser. And in between we complete the holy dip in Manasarovar and Pooja on the bank of the Manasarovar.
• We will drive to Raksheshi Tal (Demon’s Lake) for excursion.
• We will drive towards Serlung Gompa to get a view (Darshan) of Nandi Parbat, Asta Pada
(Abode of Rishab Dev), Asta Matrikagan Parbat, View of Kailashi Ganga & Dakshin Murti Shivalaya.
• The carrying yaks to carry all baggage and all necessaries while go to make round of Kailash Parbat will be provided.
• We will provide all types of medicines related high altitude sickness and other as per regular required, Oxygen cylinder, Portable altitude Chamber (PAC) i.e. can save the life from altitude sickness.
• We will provide Chavyanprash, Honey & Glucose powder (we will mix glucose powder in Mineral water) that will recover the energy, can make the Yatra smooth.
• We will provide each person hot water bag, which assist to recover the heat in that cool area.
• We will provide exclusive certificate of Kailash Manasarovar Yatra.
• The Yatra will be escorted by very professional and experience tem with sufficient Sherpa who are frequently attaining success in this route since 1996 in our company.
WE DO NOT COMMIT:
Airfare from your city to Kathmandu and your city, Rescue and emergency cost, Horse & horse man or Yak & Yak man cost for personal ride, Accommodation cost at Darchen those who are unable to go Kailash Parikrama & stay at Darchen additional 2 nights, the rises cost has to pay directly at guest house (per night 120Yun), Serlung Gompa driving cost, Personal Nature cost / Beverages & Tips.
Risk and Liabilities:
We will endeavor to make your journey smooth and pleasant as possible. However the entire program in Tibet is conducted strictly under the rules and regulation of China Tibet Tourism Bureau. Therefore, its related organization will not be responsible for any changes in the itineraries due to unavoidable circumstance such as Government restriction, land slide, Road blockage, Flood, Snow, Political unrest, cancellation of flight, Delay, Sickness or Accident. Any extra cost including there must be borne by customer.
Minimum three months valid passport and two copies of pp size photograph.
US $ 500 per person for foreigners or non residential India & Inr. 15,000.00 For Indian - per person at the period when you forward the all details for visa approval.
This is not a trek or expedition but a tour; therefore no specific level of fitness is required. Anybody can join this Yatra if they think themselves fit and have strong willpower. People suffering from cardiac or respiratory problems should consult to their doctor. Morning and evening walks, jogging, stretching, meditation and regular exercise make the journey comfortable for all.
Food and Beverage:
We will serve delicious continental food; Breakfast and Dinner in Campsite serve by Nepali trained staff. Pack lunch will be provided for daytime. We will serve Mineral Water for drinking purpose.
Clothing and Necessities:
As the temperature varies greatly between day and night (from max. 20 degrees Celsius to min. –16 degrees Celsius) one should prepare accordingly.
Bring the following items with you:
Woolen gloves, Balaclava, Sun hat, Thermal wear, Water bottle, Woolen socks, Towel, Light Jacket, Sunglasses, Sun cream, Torch with extra batteries/bulbs, Muffler, Mask, Raincoat, Paper Soap, Sweater, Shirt/T-shirt &Trekking shoes
Full travel, insurance coverage for medicine evacuation, lost of belongs, and trip cancellation is strongly recommended.
All notice of cancellation must be sent to our office in writing; verbal cancellation will not be accepted. There is no refund for services not used. In case of any cancellation the booking amount will be completely forfeited. In addition, the following cancellation rules will be applicable on the balance amount payable.
* 15 days period from tour departure date 30% cancellation.
* 10 days period from tour departure date 75% cancellation.
* 5 days and less period no sow 100% cancellation.
Above rules are applicable as per the rules and regulation of China Tibet Tourism Bureau and (IPSC) Indian pilgrims service China.
The above terms and conditions are valid only for the year of 2008.