New Zealand Packages
* Accommodation at the level chosen, subject to availability at time of reservation
* Meals as specified in the itinerary
* Sightseeing entry fees as specified in the itinerary
* Arrival documents
* 12.5% Goods and Services Tax
Seat in Coach:
* Meet and Greet and arrival transfer by private vehicle
* Remainder of transportation by seat in coach with English speaking driver/guide
* Transport by self drive rental vehicle including unlimited kms
* Standard motor vehicle insurance and applicable vehicle pickup fees
* International or domestic airfares
* Airport departure taxes
* Any OPTIONAL SERVICES quoted separately above
* Any items or services not specified in the itinerary above
* Pre-registration or late check-out of rooms
* Personal items
* Refundable rental insurance bond (cash or credit card)
* Optional extra insurances to reduce your vehicle excess
* Fuel charges
What hotel should I choose?
Standard: Equivalent to a good 3-star tourist hotel. These hotels represent excellent value for money and usually have a licensed bar and restaurant on the premises.
Superior: Describes hotels in the 3.5 to 4 star category. More often than not, these will be centrally located and offer a wide range of services and facilities.
First Class: Central city or resort location hotels with a 4 to 4.5 star rating. All hotels at this level have excellent facilities, bars and restaurants etc; many feature a swimming pool, spa baths and a gymnasium.
We will endeavour to provide accommodation of a similar standard as requested. However as the choice of accommodation is limited in remote areas, we will use the best available options.
Please find below our preferred hotels in each region for the three categories:
NORTH ISLAND ACCOMMODATION